This a blood pressure monitor that has been developed for easy and accurate blood pressure measurements for the upper arm. The measuring accuracy of B03 was tested at the time of manufacture and was proven by the clinical research in accordance with AAMI/ANSI-SP10.
blood pressure measurement obtained with this unit are equivalent to those obtained by a trained person using the scuff/stethoscope auscultation method. Within the limits prescribed by the American National Standard, electronic, or automated sphygmomanometers.
- Fully automated arm style electronic blood pressure monitor
- Digital liquid crystal display
- Measurement range: Oscillometric method
- Measurement range:Pressure:0-299mmHg
- Pulse:40-200 times/min
- Accuracy: Static pressure:± 0.4 k Pa(± 3mmHg)
- Pulse: Within ±5%