Proper selection of sands and coarse materials is a must for any sorts of building and construction. If it doesn’t gets conducted effectively and efficiently, then, there are several aftermaths that would remain intact with the constructed structure. Some of those are:
- Compressive strength of footings, columns, roof beam and in roof would definitely get reduced
- Such buildings are not at all safe on due course
- Durability gets reduced too
- Possibility of plastering or even structural cracks on walls after a period of one year or two.
- There are chances for the ceiling plasters falling down too