JBL Soundbar 2.1 with Wireless Subwoofer
The 300W of power output ensures great audio performance for your movies and music.
Bring movies to life with JBL Surround Sound, without the hassle of any additional wires or speakers.
Enjoy rich and deep bass as well as the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle of wires.
Stream all your music wirelessly from any mobile device.
Connect your devices and simplify your home entertainment setup.
This JBL soundbar is designed to work with many of today’s top TV remote controls, so you can use your existing TV remote control for both TV and soundbar.
Full featured in every sense of the word, it has an HDMI™ input as well as AUX and USB wired connections that enable you to round out your home entertainment options even more. It is also Bluetooth enabled for convenient wireless connections. Further enhanced with JBL SoundShift® which allows you to instantly switch between sound from your TV and sound from your mobile phone or tablet. You can moreover control the soundbar with your existing TV remote control, the JBL Bar 2.1 clearly raises the bar for soundbars.
- Total Maximum Power: 300W
- Soundbar Transducer Size: 4 x 2.25″” racetrack drivers / 2 x 1.25″” tweeter
- Subwoofer Transducer Size: 6.5″
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- HDMI Video Inputs: 1
- HDMI Video Output (with Audio Return Channel): 1HDMI HDCP: Version 1.4
- Max SPL: 99db
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB
- Soundbar dimension and weight (W x H x D): 38” x 2.3” x 2.7” (965 x 58 x 68mm)/ 1.9 Kg
- Subwoofer dimension and weight (W x H x D): 8.9” x 8.9” x 14.6” (225 x 225 x 370mm)/ 5.2 Kg
- What’s in the box: Soundbar: wireless subwoofer, remote control with battery, power cables (number and types varied by region), optical cable, AUX cable, wall-mount bracket kit, quickstart guide, warranty card, safety sheet