After redecorating the office, you found that your 6ft short USB to scanner cable could no longer reach the printer with your new computer stand. Or you just need a replacement when the printing job is getting worse using your original square USB B cable. DTECH USB 2.0 printer scanner cable with a rounded square end works perfectly for your printer and laptop/ desktop.
Well-Constructed and Hi-Speed
Not only does this bus-powered extended length USB 2.0 A to B cable make it possible for you to use your printer reliably, but also it is well constructed with foil and braid shielded layer reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk thus ensuring high speed up to 480 Mbps error-free data transfer. Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss.
A Perfect Accessory for your devices
10 foot long extension USB printer cable is ideal for connecting your keyboard, mouse, bar code scanner, hard drive, KVM PC Sharing Switch, printer, server or camera to a laptop, computer (Mac/PC) or other USB-enabled device.
- Connector 1: USB 2.0 Type A – Male (rectangle plug)
- Connector 2: USB 2.0 Type B – Male (round square plug)
- Full USB 2.0 capability, backward compatible with 1.1/ 1.0
- Max. Transfer Rate: 480 Mbps
- Shield: foil & braided shielding
- Material: 100% Bare Copper Conductors; Gold-plated Contacts; PVC Jacket; Copper Braid and Aluminum- Mylar Foil